12.17.2008

a letter from Mama...

Getting this email this morning made me happy. i see where i get it from...she asked for coffee for Christmas.

Good Morning Steph:

The sun is shining this morning but it is really FROSTY outside - was
supposed to get down in the 20's last night!! BRRRR! I raised the blinds
to let the sun in and give us some warmth and turned the furnace on too.
Yesterday and last night we had a fire in the fireplace.

Thanks for your email from a few days ago. That will give me some Christmas
ideas for you. You asked about ideas for Papa and I.........well Papa can
use some Old Spice Aftershave (not cologne) in the classic/original
fragrance. He doesn't like the newer fragrance - I think it says "fresh" or
something like that. I wouldn't mind getting some "Dunkin' Donuts
Coffee" - that is soooooo good! Or some of that clear kind of bar soap that
Bath & Body sells in Cherry Blossom or Plumeria.

I finally got a little baking done the other day -- 2 batches of cookies and
some date nut bread and a little over a week ago got my fudge made, but
that's all. I may make some pumpkin bread. Not sure about Christmas but
will probably be here.

Well, I guess I'd better get busy. I've got some things I should to do in
my craft room today. Hope you have a good day.
Love,
Mama xxoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why do grandmothers have cool things like "craft rooms"? i want to go to there.