4.21.2009

slacker.

i. am. a. blog. slacker.

it is fact. I go through phases where I have tons in my heart to write down and thoughts I want to share with you internet people. Lately, I have been busy...isn't that always the excuse for everything? Isn't that always the answer to the question, "Hey Steph, how's life lately?"...busy...but good. I said that today, twice. I wonder if i'll ever just be good. or...hmm..."i'm fantastic, i take one day at a time, i have fun, i do what i love, i spend time with friends, i am not stressed, i sing in the shower, i played with a magnadoodle and ate two fluffy cookies today...and all is well. i just cleared time out of my busy schedule to flick a tiny spider off of my shoulder. i hate spiders...now it feel lik 12 are crawling on my body.

i am tired of being "busy" and have that run my life. I love my time at home, sitting on my couch after making dinner. I have come to appreciate this time. I need to take more random road trips. I went to Coachella last weekend and there were thosands of people flailing their arms around without a care in the world. kissing on each other and high as a kite. I wonder what these people do M-F. they're probably busy too. but good. i don't even know why i wrote this blog.

i need to appreciate the little things...and i feel like i am getting stale and focusing on the stressful things. time to recharge the old battery.

2 comments:

corykhill said...

Recharge away Steph... we seriously need to collaborate and create. Hopefully you can slide it into your "busy" schedule. I know how you feel... busy, but good.

STEPH GRANT said...

what about this weekend? where should we paint? i want to do this masterpiece with you.