4.28.2009

question & answer: Steph Edition.

how well do you know me...?

i am going to make up 5 questions. If you know me well, you just might get these right. Tonight's theme: MUSIC.


1. I have 2 favourite stickers on my guitar case...the first says, "why are moustache's so cool?" and the second is..."Vermont:____ __ ________" Fill in the blanks. (if you know this I will be shocked).

2. What kind of drum kit do I have?

3. What instrument did I start playing in the 3rd grade?

4. What 2 vinyl records do I have hanging over my record player?

5. What quirk do I have while playing the drums?

9 comments:

corykhill said...

I apparently have no idea who you are.

STEPH GRANT said...

maybe no one does...i doubt anyone could get ALL of these right. mysterious.

Unknown said...

1) ....is for lovers
2) drummy drum set
3) piano
4) ray lamontagne and murs (??)
5) you have to wear a hat!

STEPH GRANT said...

you got 0.5 right:) haha maybe i should tell more people random things about me.

melia said...

#4 I know: Ray Lamontagne and Once
#3 is a guess:saxophone
#5 is a guess: something with your mouth. hmm...biting the insides of your cheeks?

Anonymous said...

Vermont: keep it simple!
from the earliest days of this blog!...

STEPH GRANT said...

hmmmm.....anonymous, reveal yourself! YOU ARE CORRECT and a follower of my blog apparently:) if you know any other answers to these questions...then you will get a prize.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I'm not so much a stalker as I am a follower and so I don't know the other 4.
Sorry ;P
And as for revealing myself, where's the fun in that?
I know I'd kill for an anonymous follower to keep me guessing.

steph said...

yeah, it is pretty exciting. thanks for following. :)