4.22.2009

5 random morsels of goodness...

1. i love the way crushed tea looks in a bag...sometimes i study the flecks and think i might want to chew it. Sometimes I do the same with coffee grounds. best tea i ever had was in new york city at my friend's gelato shop.

2. sometimes little things get on my nerves. For instance, I take the same route to the coffee pot at work every morning, and every couple hours after that...i pass by a poster that has been up since february and the event is over. It bothered me everyday. I ripped it down today and threw it in the garbage.

3. i have one peacock feather in a vase on my desk at work.

4. i get bored with predictability and when i get bored i put on instant hand sanitizer. so predictable.

5. i look at magazines from back to front. i also smell them. i smell every book actually...they all smell different. I remember thinking in 3rd grade that Miss Frisby and the Rats of Nimh smelled like fresh sourdough bread...right out the oven and the Indian in the Cupboard smelled like hay.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what event poster did you defile at the office? it was probably there as an artifact. way to go, steph. way to go.



bitc

STEPH GRANT said...

bitc! that made me laugh. moustache march in the breakroom.
:)
your name will be out of this world.

mmcfarland483 said...

fact: hand sanitizer makes hands feel dirtier.

fact: i like this post. :)

corykhill said...

I could not agree with mmcfarland483 more... hand sanitizer works about as well as the x-ray glasses you buy at a magic shop.

corykhill said...

Oh, and I love The Indian and the Cupboard.