4.01.2008

A new month...

What a good way to start out a new month:

1. Purchasing $400 worth of new camera equipment that will be expensed.
2. Launching my new website this month...probably more like this week.
3. Fall 08 comps were approved with very minor changes.
4. I bought Flashdance/Footloose double feature at Target for $9.44
5. Just purchased 2 copies of my favourite book.
6. I am gonna curl up with a good book now and stop staring at a comp screen for a change
7. i am going to make myself a cup of hot tea from NYC.
8. I have a visitor this month:)
9. I decided with the extra money I am making at work I am going to pay off my car this year!
10. I booked a ticket to the great state of texas where I will be shooting....hmm, 4 or 5 photoshoots. yes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i was a rich girl na na na na na na na na na na! KtS