4.10.2008

just a conversation...

let me set the stage for you. I am in the office by myself listening to Natalie Merchant. 2 of the guys from Greeley Estates walk in to the office after going to the liquor store. It is just the 3 of us now in the office...they approach my desk.

steph: "is it just you two and us here?"

guys: "steph, did you just refer to yourself as 2 people?"

steph: "why yes I did. Split personality"

steph: "so should i lock up when i leave? Are you guys leaving soon?"

guys: "no, Stewart is coming back we just went down to get some beer from the store"

steph: "mmm beer" (twiddles fingers in front of face)

guys: "you want one?"

steph: "no i hate beer. but she likes em"

guys: "where do you come up with that shit?!" (walk away laughing).

2 comments:

BABYDOLL said...

what in the world? i laugh mostly because i dont understand! haha love u

Anonymous said...

hahaha that's funny. you're a quick wit, grant... that's what i like about you.