2.03.2008

Steph vs. Arachnids....

Let me set the stage...I get off the phone am tucked cozily in my warm bed. I fall asleep. I dream often. I open my eyes from a dream and in front of me is a HUGE green and black spider...i start experiencing shortness of breath (mind you it's pitch black in my room and seeing a spider in front of me would be impossible)...but it was there clear as the night air. I scamper to the edge of my bed... get to the edge and am still crawling..fast. i fall off, hit my head on my wooden easel, my paints and canvases go everywhere and the easel falls to the ground, and I am laying amongst them on the floor. I turn on the light and realize what just happened and that it was just a small hallucination.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are probably the only one who reads my blogs.
thanks, steph.
ha.

oh but i really wanted to reply to your blog.
that happens to me all the time!
thinking spiders are on me while i'm sleeping.
this probabl has to do with seeing a few around the house for awhile.
i started cleaning constantly now it's not as bad.

ps i like your paintings!