2.05.2008

One of those days...

yes, it was today. Tuesday the 5th of February. The year...2008. It was not only a day...it was "ONE" of those days. Where you're just so busy you feel like the day has just goes by in 26 seconds and you still have a bunch of stuff on your to-do list and more things keep being added to it. Usually I leave the candles on my desk burning for the morning time while I drink my coffee, but today I didn't blow them out till 6:15pm, there was no more wax left. The only thing that saved the day was one word...RAMEN. I got to enjoy it with friends and then went to vote, 2 minutes before the polls closed. then worked out. I am realizing that punching a bag after a long day at work while listening to Jay-Z really pays off. I am now gonna start working again....

:)
goodnight friends...one day at a time, even if today is one of those days.

No comments: