8.20.2010

If only for a minute.

I seriously cannot get enough of this....my fave is between 1:35-2:30. WATCH IT LOVE IT Thanks Danielle.



"take yourself out dancing to a club where no one knows you. stand on the outside of the floor until the lights convince you more and more and the music shows you. Dance like nobody's watching cause they're probably not. The way bodies move genuinely to beats is afterall gorgeous and affecting. Dance until you're sweating and beads of perspiration remind you of life's best things...down your back like a brook of blessings."

"go to the woods alone and the trees and squirrels will watch for you. go to an unfamiliar city...there are always statues to talk to. Give strangers a shared existence if only for a minute. Might have never happened had you not been there by yourself."

4 comments:

corykhill said...

My friend just showed me this the other day... I absolutely loved it. I love creative people who are creative just to spread the love.

Unknown said...

thanks

Fabian920 said...

I thought I'd stop watching it midway but I was mesmerized and I just couldn't turn it off. That was verrryyyy unique.

EzraBlum said...

Thanks for sharing this, I hadn't seen it yet.