2.24.2010

2010 so far.



Can't believe it's almost March! This year has been so good....and it's only getting better. Take a look at the adventures I get to go on with my camera. I am so excited and so blessed to be doing what I love. Not only do I get to travel around the world but I get to interview one of my favourite musicians before her show. Sorry for all of the BC posts....it's pretty ridiculous, i know it. I love my friends and my family. I am also very cheesy. I am thankful for cereal. I am SO happy to have met the most amazing person ever and so grateful to have made amends with very important ones too. It warms my little heart so much. i still love maps and moustaches, black coffee and wearing 2 different kinds of socks inside out. Some things just never change. Looking forward to the next 7 months.

2 comments:

corykhill said...

BC, and Europe, and New York, oh my! Isn't early retirement the greatest thing ever?!?! I know we're not really retired, but it kind of feels like it doesn't it? I mean, who actually ever retires? Most people "retire" and then before you know it, they are working some sort of job or consulting or something. They may as well have "retired" when they were young like us :)

Anonymous said...

Stagecoach huh??? was thinking of hittin that up. should be fun.