10.14.2009

east coast solo adventure.



Yep, that's right...it's that time again. For my yearly trip to the big city. This time, just me...and my camera, laptop, & knife. I would like to take my cajon & guitar because I will be meeting up with some musicians in NYC & Boston BUT i only have 2 hands. So here's my plan...first, let me say that no where in the plan am i seeing sleeping arrangements (except Delaware). Hmm, minor detail. This is dangerous my mother said...i said, no it is not. do you not remember me mentioning i have a sharp knife? Okay, anyway...I fly out of orange county on Nov. 7. Fly into Baltimore airport where a good buddy will pick me up. I am staying with her and her family in Middletown, Delaware. We will go to Philly and have a cheesesteak. Her & I will either roadtrip it to NYC or i will take a bus there. I will spend Tuesday- hmm whenever I want in the city. I will get on a bus or train sometime that next weekend & head up to Boston. Where I will play music, drink coffee, meet my best friend's sister & then fly out of Boston on the 17th. Back to the cubicle on the 18th. This is all very exciting to me...best part, my airline ticket cost $10. If I don't make it back...come searching for me, because that means I did not have a big enough weapon or i just didn't feel like heading back.

2 comments:

corykhill said...

I hope you don't come back... but not because you didn't have a big enough weapon :)

Unknown said...

i feel like fall break in school is coming up in the next month or so and i wanna go. let's talk.