7.04.2009

Cowboy Country

I couldn't stop smiling the entire time...it started when we pulled up to this dancehall in a giant BARN in LONG BEACH! 2 stories, 4 dancefloors, live bands, pool tables, western shop, shoe shining...really?! in CA? I don't know if it's because my dad wore a cowboy hat and snakeskin boots a majority of my life, or because all we listened to was country music growing up...but somehow it stuck with me. I love this kind of stuff, and it made me miss TX....but I kinda felt like I was there. I've never seen that many line dances and cowboy hats in southern ca. What a great night!





2 comments:

Evolve said...

california country...where is this place? i can grapevine.

STEPH GRANT said...

let's go....do you work wednesday night, i think we are going back then! we've got moves you've never seen.