7.02.2009

October 2008.

found this one hiding in the drafts folder of my blog.

I swear everytime my mom made potatoes the lid ended up falling off because they boiled over and bubbles pushed their way out the top and spilled over the side. When i was a child I rememer each and every time having to yell "mom the potatoes!! Hurry they're getting bigger!!" I guess she never knew exactly when it would happen and it always came as a surprise to both of us eventhough it happened everytime.

The other night I started talking about a situation that I am very passionate about. I could not contain my gigantic smile no matter how hard I tried....it was unstoppable. I love that...when feelings deep down in the core of your bone marrow are so true and genuine, you cannot help it...you just burst at the seams.

wow. i am a cheeseball.

No comments: