7.01.2011

thinking about my house.



So...in the back of my mind [since that's where I get most of my blog material from anyway] I have been stashing away thoughts of when I own a house and how I will decorate it. I get the most excited when I think of my backyard. When I close my eyes at night I see pictures like the ones above...I see friends sipping wine, dinner parties...soft music, lots of laughter and conversation. It makes me so happy to know that one day I will make this happen. One day when this is actually happening I will sit back and watch from a distance and think of this time when I blogged about it.

Also, I watched 17 Again for the first time tonight and I think it was sweet...what I don't think was sweet was that they picked Chandler to play Zac Efron. Mistake.

One more thing, I am going to start a topic on here called "remember when..." since I haven't blogged consistently in forever. I will catch you up on my life with old stories and photographs. I looked back to 2007 & 2008 and realized sometimes I would post twice in a day. What a loser;)


3 comments:

Michael Priceless said...

Great post. I often sit back and reflect on my life and what I want it to look like in the future. I have extremely vivid ideas of how everything will look, taste, and feel. It is the mark of a true visionary to do this.

- Michael Priceless

STEPH GRANT said...

I definitely understand all of that...I call them brain trips:)

Michael Priceless said...

I just noticed that you commented back on my post. Thanks. Brain trips... Yeah that's a good way of looking at it :)