11.19.2009

new music November.

amazing new artists that I have discovered one way or another in my quest for finding new tunes that will rock my innermost core.

Van She
The Civil Wars
Damien Jurado
The Grates
M83
Little Joy
Newton Faulkner
Band of Skulls
Gotye
Girl Talk
Katie Herzig
Tunng
Yeasayer
Bon Iver

that's enough for now. take a listen and tap your feets. i just got back from my east coast solo adventure and oh my sweet sweet heck...if i could write a blog that would capture all of the emotion & excitement, i would. i will try to get it all together and post something.

4 comments:

Amber, Amberlyjoy, Amberlin said...

Ahh! I knew 8 of 14!! Not bad... and now I have some homework to do!! Yaay. Love me some new tunes!! Are you familiar with: http://amiestreet.com/? If, not check it out!

STEPH GRANT said...

i haven't...yay i'm excited to check them out:) always love exchanging music with you.
<3

Anonymous said...

FYI, Damien Jurado has been around for 15 years.

STEPH GRANT said...

yes, i am aware. new to me though...in november 2009:)