5.05.2008

noodle disaster....

"there's spaghetti all in the pipes of our walls!!!" -brian grant

The sentence above is never something you want to hear your father shout out from underneath the kitchen sink. He was fixing our garbage disposal that we THOUGHT my grandfather fixed last week... But turns out he took out a mandatory piece. Why am I laughing quietly from the couch?Here are a few quotes from my dad...

"what?! and push spaghetti further into the walls of our house!?" he just said this to my mother after she had an idea of how to fix it.

"our toilets are going to fill with spaghetti"

"i just stuck my finger up there and that Is packed solid with spaghetti!"

"this is outrageous!" -lorrie grant

An entertaining night.

4 comments:

Amber, Amberlyjoy, Amberlin said...

Are you kidding me? And we missed this? Hilarious. ;o)

BABYDOLL said...

how did i miss this?!? you were right this blog was the best ever! i love laughing so hard this early in the morning in my office haha love u<3 KTS

I can't stop sneezing. said...

ithis story is amazing. what you guys need to fix that mess is a big loaf of french bread.

Anonymous said...

thats what she said