9.02.2009

LA is on fire.

the view of the hills of LA off of muholland:(


random facts (because it's been awhile):

1. one time i passed out and hit my head on an iron rod...which meant it was time for a cat scan! They said they found a speck in there that didn't seem normal....i told them it was just my brain. (and my dad thinks i don't listen to his jokes haha)

2. if i am sleeping alone my feet push on the footboard of the bed and rock me to sleep. i realize this annoys bed buddies if someone is staying over.

3. i have a spider bite on the BOTTOM of my foot.

4. i have a skateboard under my desk at all times.

5. my favourite travel mug has a name...it is Stanley Aladdin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't have sheets on my bed. that annoys people.
also, i have a skateboar in my trunk at all time. her name is ella. not pronouced like the spanish word for "her." no no, i like my L's.